Please read before applying
Attention: We are full for Semester 2, 2018. Keep a lookout for 2019 application opening dates
Before beginning your application, please take note of the following points:
- International House does not accept foundation year or 1st year students directly from High School.
- We cannot cater for special dietary requirements and we have very limited vegetarian options.
- None of the data provided in your application will be stored online on this website.
- You will have to fill in all fields in one sitting, we do not provide the option to save the progress made in your application.
- The information you provide in your application will be sent directly to our administrator, no third party will be able to view your provided details.
- Prior to Applying you will need to have the following files ready:
- Passport Size (51* 51 mm or 2*2 inches) Photo
- Academic Transcript
- Letter of Application addressed to the Dean of the House.
- Your letter of application should outline your previous experience in community living (if any) including your views on issues such as noise, alcohol and smoking. Also include your reasons for applying to IH and what contributions you will make to the College
- Our website uses secure encryption technology to protect your personal information.
If you are ready to begin the application, please click here to proceed: